Our ride or die quotes are our way to help you appreciate the person who is always there for you.
“Ride or die” is a phrase that is commonly used between friends and partners. It’s an unbreakable vow to stick together in good times or bad times. It’s a kind of bond that involves extreme loyalty in every individual.
This collection of quotes will help your relationship with your significant others grow stronger. Read these quotes to the people you appreciate the most.
Let’s start here.
And don’t forget to check out these true love quotes and family quotes.
Best Ride or Die Quotes
Best Tulip Quotes To Show You The B...
Best Tulip Quotes To Show You The Beauty In Resilience
1. “Never confuse people who are always around you, with people who are always there for you.” – Gee Linder
2. “Ride with who rides for you.” – Anonymous
3. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “Never trade your rider for a slider.” – Anonymous
5. “’Ride or die’ are the words that control my heart. Loving you was war, right from the start. War against me, the war against you. But with both of us together, there’s nothing we couldn’t do.” – Team Mr.C
6. “Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
7. “I don’t want the world to ride or die for me, you’re enough, and we both ride or die for each other.” – Faisal Dil
8. “Surround yourself with people that are with you when it rains, not just when it shines.” – Anonymous
9. “We ride together, we fight together. Never leave each other’s side. I got your back and you got mine. I’ll follow you to whatever end.” – Anonymous
Famous Ride or Die Quotes
10. “Just being there for someone can sometimes bring hope when all seems hopeless.” – Dave G. Llewelyn
11. “I’ll roll with you till the wheels fall off.” – Anonymous
12. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara de Angelis
13. “Loyalty is tested when times get rough. It means riding with you in the good times and still holding you down through the bad.” – Anonymous
14. “I believe in loyalty above everything. It’s all or nothing with me.” – Anonymous
15. “There’s nothing more vital to the bond you share with someone than simply being there for them.” – Suman Rai
16. “You go, I go with you, you ride, I ride with you. If you die, I die with you.” – Anonymous
17. “Can I be your legacy? I always ride or die for you.” – J.T.Smith
18. “All relationships go through bad times, but real relationships get through bad times.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
19. “I’ll ride with you through the bullshit, just don’t bullshit me.” – Anonymous
20. “If a girl understands your bullshit, sticks through your mistakes, smiles even when you’ve done nothing for her, it’s obvious she’s a keeper. But it’s also obvious you don’t deserve her.” – Anonymous
21. “Ride or die means you’re always there for one another. In the good times and in the bad.” – Anonymous
22. “I could conquer the whole world with one hand, but only if you’re holding the other.” – Anonymous
23. “You don’t build a bond without being present.” – James Earl Jones
24. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” – Albert Schweitzer
Ride or Die Quotes That Inspire You to Stick Together
25. “If you fall, I’ll pick you up. If not, I will lay down with you.” – Julio Cortazar
26. “Ride or die—the highest level of loyalty you will ever find in a person.” – Anonymous
27. “If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. And if they stand against you, defeat them.” – Anonymous
28. “When it feels like the world is against you, I promise you still have me in your corner.” – Anonymous
29. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
30. “There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.” – George Shinn
31. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” – Henry Ford
32. “Shared joy is a double joy. Shared sorrow is half sorrow.” – Swedish Proverb
33. “I’m a ride or die type of person and that’s never gonna change. Only thing that’ll change is when I ride for.” – Anonymous
34. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
35. “Your battle is my battle, we fight together.” – Anonymous
36. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” – Anonymous
37. “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” – Socrates
38. “My loyalty is something you never have to question. I ride for mine, whether it’s a friendship or relationship.” – Anonymous
39. “Honey, I’m yours truly, and I will be yours up to all the stars fall from the above blue sky, I’ll be yours until the deep rivers all dry out. In other words, until I die.” – Anonymous
Ride or Die Quotes You Can Dedicate to Your Friends
40. “Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities—good and bad.” – Mohanlal
41. “Every man has his one female he will always run to.” – Anonymous
42. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion. Who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not healing, not curing? That is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
43. “True friends are those who are ready to catch you even before you fall.” – Anonymous
44. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
45. “Best friends are like fat thighs that stick together.” – Anonymous
46. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
47. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.” – Jon Katz
48. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” – Anonymous
49. “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
50. “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” – Frances Ward Weller
51. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” – Robert Brault
52. “If someone sticks by your side through your worst time, they’re the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.” – Anonymous
53. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
54. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson
Ride or Die Quotes That Will Help You Build Better Relationships With Your Lover
55. “If you love someone, the greatest gift you can give them is your presence.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
56. “Nowadays your girl will ride for you quicker than your boys will.” – Anonymous
57. “You can’t just give up on someone just because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care about the other person to find a way to make it work.” – Anonymous
58. “Most women want a man that’s already established. A strong woman will be a part of his struggle, survive it, succeed together, and build an empire.” – Anonymous
59. “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.” – Thomas Fuller
60. “A true queen will stand by her king even at his lowest moments.” – Anonymous
61. “Even if the whole world is against my man I will stand behind him and hand him the bullets.” – Anonymous
62. “Sometimes, we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported.” – Anonymous
63. “A loyal chick comes with a smart ass mouth and crazy ass attitude.” – Anonymous
64. “Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interferences to be that way. Why? Because it’s what they wanted.” – Kim George
65. “A good relationship is one where you always try to make each other ridiculously happy. Every single day and as often as possible.” – Anonymous
66. “Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like in a game of chess. The queen protects the king.” – Anonymous
67. “I’m going to fight. I’m going to fight for you. You need to remember that.” – R.L. Griffin
68. “We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness.” – Ellen Goodman
69. “My sweet love may we part, but remember, our love never dies. And if we just have faith in it, it will last forever. I love you and ride for you in front of anything.” – Anonymous
Ride or Die Quotes to Make Your Relationship Stronger
70. “A relationship where you both love, protect and spoil each other is the best.” – Anonymous
71. “Relationships last long not because they’re destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice. To keep it, fight for it and to work for it.” – Anonymous
72. “I’m ready for that ‘ride or die’ relationship, no lies, no cheating, just me and you, this thing called loyalty.” – Anonymous
73. “I don’t care if we have the whole world against us if you got me I got you.” – Anonymous
74. “Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it’s important to face them together as a couple. If an aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t simply ignore it, but instead address it with your partner. Things change, so respond to them together as they do.” – Anne Nwakanma
75. “The man meant for you is the man who’ll love you even when there are no more reasons to love you.” – Anonymous
76. “Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything goes wrong.” – Ritu Ghatourey
77. “Great couples still get angry with each other, but they continue to discuss until there is a solution even if it takes several days.” – Bob Grant
78. “Problems should be like speed bumps. You slow down just to get over it, but you don’t let it stop you from heading to your destination.” – Sonya Parker
79. “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” – Anonymous
80. “Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough of a chance to love you enough.” – Dinah Shore
81. “Both people need to care deeply about the other person, to put the other’s needs before their own, and to make a daily commitment to that person to stick it out.” – Alessandra Torre
82. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
83. “Do not ride or die with someone who isn’t sure if they even want you to ride with them.” – Anonymous
84. “Never disrespect the girl that made sure you were okay when nobody else did.” – Anonymous
Ride or Die Quotes With Deep Insights
85. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
86. “Ride or die does not mean stay and get cheated on.” – Anonymous
87. “The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through the hard times and laugh with you after the hard time passes.” – Anonymous
88. “Trust that when his back is turned I get him.” – Anonymous
89. “Don’t ever give up on something or someone that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Anonymous
90. “We’re not here to take part. We’re here to take over.” – Conor McGregor
91. “Ride or die is a kind of love where you use jazz hands and pelvis thrusts in one dance.” – C. Camaron
92. “I never fear death or dying. I only fear never trying. I am whatever I am, only God can judge me now.” – Anonymous
93. “We are, in a way, very codependent. He’s my lifeline, in an amazing way. Without him, I can’t breathe.” – David Burtka
94. “Today is the oldest you have been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” – Anonymous
95. “I really do not give a shit anymore, think what you think, believe what you want, but just remember I cared when no one else did.” – Anonymous
96. “There’s something kinetic about him and his being. He’s classically sexy, yet he’s very much a boy in his energy. It’s a great dynamic.” – Neil Patrick
97. “Stay real, stay loyal or stay away from me.” – Anonymous
98. “We ride together until we die and that is no lie.” – Anonymous
99. “I’m with someone who is totally secure in himself. He’s not trying to be anything other than what he is.” – Chrissy Teigen
Touching Quotes That Will Remind You of Your Ride or Die
100. “Obviously I couldn’t have done anything that I’ve done without Michelle. Not only has she been a great first lady, she is just my rock. I count on her in so many ways every single day.” – Barack Obama
101. “I’ve been down for that man since I met him.” – Anonymous
102. “I told you that no matter what you did I’d be by your side cause I’m a ride or die whether you fail or fly.” – Anonymous
103. “A ride or die chick means that you’re there for him when he’s down and out. Not when he cheats multiple times and you still stay.” – Anonymous
104. “People don’t forget girls like you. They try. But they won’t ever forget what your love felt like.” – Anonymous
105. “When people ask me whether being in the White House has changed my husband, I can honestly say that when it comes to his character, and his convictions and his heart, Barack Obama is still the same man I fell in love with all those years ago.” – Michelle Obama
106. “I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what the reason was.” – Anonymous
107. “One may have tons of friends but only one ride or die.” – Anonymous
108. “There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.” – Anonymous
109. “A ring is a circle that has no end, that’s how long I’ll be your friend.” – Anonymous
110. “Friends who slay together, stay together and have a wish to die together.” – Anonymous
111. “Sometimes, I’m a mess. Sometimes, I’m the broom. On the hardest days, I have to be both.” – Anonymous
112. “Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.” – Anonymous
113. “Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.” – Anonymous
114. “We support each other in everything that we do and I love seeing her succeed at the things she loves to do and she loves seeing me succeed at things that I love to do. That’s the way you should be with your partner.” – John Legend
More Ride or Die Quotes You’ll Love
115. “Sometimes I don’t have it all together, but my love and loyalty is always on point!” – Anonymous
116. “I’m not a ride or die chick, I have questions. Where are we riding to? Why do I have to die? Can we get food on the way?” – Anonymous
117. “At the end of the day, Will and I are family. I am going to hold him down, doesn’t matter. At the end of the day, that is a man that can rely on me for the rest of his life, period.” – Jada Pinkett-Smith
118. “Real isn’t who’s with you at your celebration, real is who’s standing next to you at rock bottom.” – Christopher Ferry
119. “I think I want to be in love with you but I don’t know how.” – Anonymous
120. “Jada is magical. Part of why I love her is things happen in a way they shouldn’t happen, they shouldn’t go that way. She has this magical power.” – Will Smith
121. “Your friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let you know.” – Anonymous
122. “I want all the good things in life. And I want it all with you by my side.” – Anonymous
123. “My love, I will achieve each and everything for you if you hold my hand. And promise never to leave me.” – Anonymous
124. “Maybe I can’t stop the downpour but I will always join you for a walk in the rain.” – Anonymous
125. “Ask me no questions, and I will tell you no lies.” – Rabindranath Tagore
126. “Live free, ride free, die free.” – Tillie Cole
127. “What is important to me is there has been consensus and clarity, much better coordination. We’ll be much quicker to control avian influenza as a result.” – David Nabarro
128. “When they are seen as a type, and not as individuals, they are easy for a fanatical mind to grasp and hate.” – Mercedes Lackey
129. “The mouse is a fair treat but this one would talk the hind legs off a donkey.” – C.S. Lewis
130. “Whatever you have is gonna die and you are gonna have to rebirth something new. You have to be willing to ride the waves.” – Will Smith
Do You Have Someone Who Will Stick With You During Your Best or Worst Time?
Nowadays, it is very rare to find someone who will stick with you, especially in your bad times. Sometimes, people will only stay if they can get some benefit from you. You are indeed fortunate if you find someone genuine and authentic to you.
A person who can ride or die with you is the most loyal person you can ever have. Whether it’s with friends or someone you’re in a romantic relationship with, you are fortunate to have this person by your side.
We hope the quotes in this collection were able to teach you that having someone who can stick with you will give you courage and confidence to face life. Treasure these kinds of people as they are the ones who will help you through any obstacle and speed bumps in life.
Who’s your ride or die? Which of these ride or die quotes is your favorite? Share your thoughts below.
“Ride or die” is a phrase that is commonly used between friends and partners. It's an unbreakable vow to stick together in good times or bad times. It's a kind of bond that involves extreme loyalty in every individual. This collection of quotes will help your relationship with your significant others grow stronger.
Ride or die is a term used to describe a person (usually a woman) that is willing to do anything for their partner, friend, or family, even in the face of danger.
Ride or Die was originally a biker term meaning if you couldn't ride you'd rather die. It has now changed to mean anyone (wife, boyfriend, best friend), that you will “ride” ANY problems out with them or “die” trying.
This concept is similar to the Madonna/whore or trick/hoe complex, though this sexual script is associated predominantly with black women. Someone's ride or die might be their boyfriend or best friend, but in hip-hop music, this usually refers to a romantic partner.
If you're dating someone who would do anything for you, go anywhere with you, and generally be by your side through it all, it's possible that you've found your ride or die. This phrase can mean a lot of things to different folks, and many types of relationships can be ride or die.
Ride or die, as spread through the popularity of hip-hop music and culture, and has jumped into the mainstream lexicon as a expression for any friend, family member, or romantic partner, regardless of gender, who will always stick by your side—who will ride or die with you to the end.
- They accept you for who you are and encourage you to do the same. ...
- They pay attention. ...
- They make your friendship a priority. ...
- They keep you in check. ...
- They really listen. ...
- They respect your perspective. ...
- They always tell you the truth. ...
- They support you through good times and bad.
Love is the greatest power in existence. Its presence can be deeply felt wherever it resides. Love can overcome everything and can magnificently transform intricate situations to the better. The great difficulty of love, however, is that it is challenging to find the right words to express what you're feeling.
- I'm wearing the smile you gave me.
- The best things in life are better with you.
- You're my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
- The peanut butter to my jelly.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- I can't live without you, and I don't want to try.
- My favorite fairytale is our love story.
- “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” ...
- “When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. ...
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.” ...
- “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. ...
- “In vain I have struggled.
countable noun. A bond between people is a strong feeling of friendship, love, or shared beliefs and experiences that unites them.
Definition of friendship
1 : the state of being friends they have a long-standing friendship. 2 : the quality or state of being friendly : friendliness the friendship shown him by his coworkers.
“You, my best friend, have always made good times better and hard times easier!” “I don't have words to express nor do I have tears to shed. I don't want to ask for a smile, or a hand to hold. All I need is to be your best friend forever!”
In 1997, Baby Gangsta released a single called 'Ride or Die' that would introduce the now-famous phrase into the cultural lexicon. A year later, Jay-Z would amplify the phrase by covering 'Ride or Die' himself. And two years after that, The LOX would put out a duet with Eve called 'Ryde or Die, B*itch. '
- Friends 'till the end.
- A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- Friends don't let friends do silly things alone.
- I'll even send you the photos I look bad in.
- Besides chocolate, you're my favorite.
- Love is beautiful, friendship is better.
The term originally came from 1950s biker culture where "ride" was defined more literally and a "biker chick" would "stand by her man". The meaning changed so that "ride" would be defined more broadly and a woman would be willing to "ride" out any problems or else die trying.
|bosom friend||best friend|
noun, vulgar slang An act or instance of sexual intercourse.
Opposite of to move along on the surface of a liquid or in the air. settle. sink. take.
If you're in a relationship, it's not unusual to give your partner nicknames, including but not limited to: bae, baby, my love, boo, sweetheart, etc. Turns out these pet names aren't just cute (even though, okay, some might sound silly), they can actually be a super important part of your relationship.
A ride or die chick is eternally devoted to her partner and his life choices, no matter what those might be. The term derived from rap music in the 1990s, and it's often used to refer to African-American women and gangster culture, Either thought it originated in the biker life in the 60's..
noun One's closest, most reliable or trustworthy friends. Liz is my ride or die—I can totally count on her to be there for me in any situation.
A do-or-die attempt to halt the invaders. Exams are near it's do or die people. On Wednesday, it's do or die in the Cricket match against Australia. When Quentin had to give a presentation to some new clients, his boss warned him that it would be a do or die situation.
(tr) slang to have sexual intercourse with (someone)
- “It was so hard to get out of bed this morning! ...
- “Currently smiling just thinking about you.” ...
- “Every time we are together I feel so happy! ...
- “You look so good right now 😉.” ...
- “Just thinking about you is enough to make my heart race.”
True love is a strong and lasting affection between spouses or lovers who are in a happy, passionate and fulfilling relationship. An example of true love is the emotion shared between a couple who has been married for 40 years and who are still passionate about each other and care deeply for each other. noun.
Cute selfie captions:
"Never let anyone treat you like you're ordinary." "Be yourself, there's no one better." "She acts like summer and walks like rain." "Life is better when you're laughing." "Be more of you, and less of them."
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – ...
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – ...
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” – ...
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – ...
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – ...
- “All you need is love.” – ...
- “True love stories never have endings.” –
- “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – ...
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – ...
- “True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. ...
- “I love being married.
Ride Or Die Quotes Best Friend Die Quotes Funny Quotes Friendship Quotes. Ride or die quotes for friends .. Best friends are.. Ride or die quotes for friends.. Ride or die friend.. My best friend i.. Ride Or Die Quotes For Best Friends.. 7th of 100 Best Friend Quotes 7.. My ride or die best friend quotes.. Ride Or Die Friend Friendship Quotes Ride Or Die Friend Ride Or Die. Best Friend Ride Or Die Quotes
Such as your best friend whos been with you through thick and then you refer to them as your ride or die Basically we ride together we die.. 21 Best Ride Or Die Quotes And Memes Bulk Quotes Now Gangster Love Quotes Die Quotes Gangster Quotes. What It Means To Be A Ride Or Die Friend Ride Or Die Friend Ride Or Die Cute Quotes For Life. 21 Best Ride Or Die Quotes And Memes Bulk Quotes Now Die Quotes Friendship Quotes Ride Or Die. We Ride Till We Die Thats No Lie Through Thin Thick Cuz Your My Main Chik Always Together Best Frie Friends Quotes Best Friend Quotes Ride Or Die Friend. Pin By R On L O V E My Ride Or Die Ride Or Die Die Quotes. Ride Or Die Type Fun Ride Or Die Tattoo Ride Or Die Lettering. Books Are My Ride Or Die Not To Be Dramatic But They Ve Been With Me Through Thick And Thin Sorry I Just Had To My Ride Or Die Ride. Ride Or Die Iphone Lock Screen Ride Or Die Tattoo Ride Or Die Die Wallpaper
Ride Or Die Quotes Best Friend Die Quotes Funny Quotes Friendship Quotes. Ride or die quotes for friends .. Ride or die quotes for friends.. Ride Or Die Quotes For Best Friends.. My ride or die best friend quotes.. Ride Or Die Friend Friendship Quotes Ride Or Die Friend Ride Or Die. Best Friend Ride Or Die Quotes
Friends like these are known as ride or die friends.. Best friend ride or die quotes .. My ride or die best friend quotes.. Best Friend Ride Or Die Quotes. Every Girl Has That One Ride Or Die Friend Best Friends Are Always There Friendship Quotes Ride Or Die Friend Ride Or Die. Ride Or Die Friend Friendship Quotes Ride Or Die Friend Ride Or Die
As long as I'm not selling out the people that ride or die with me, I'm glad I'm not an MC.. Only hasteTo die before I die.. And, for as long as I am able, I will ride until the day I die.. If I got the option of, going into outer space and hanging out there for a day, and then coming back home and dying the next day, or just waiting around to see if there's any opportunity for the technology to develop so that I might experience outer space sometime in the future, I would probably take the ride today and die tomorrow.. My husband, Andy, and I might schedule an elaborate evening out with candles and a gourmet meal, but there is no guarantee that we'll have a wonderful time together chopping onions peppers die by side in the kitchen, reading together on the couch, sitting on the front step watching our sons ride bikes, and making plans for our life together.. I watched you suffer a dull aching painNow you've decided to show me the sameNo sweeping exit or offstage linesCould make me feel bitter or treat you unkindWild horses couldn't drag me awayWild, wild horses couldn't drag me awayI know I've dreamed you a sin and a lieI have my freedom but I don't have much timeFaith has been broken tears must be criedLet's do some living after we die. Wild horses couldn't drag me awayWild, wild horses we'll ride them some dayWild horses couldn't drag me awayWild, wild horses we'll ride them some day — The Rolling Stones. By the simple act of opening a book you can, in an instant, be travelling up a jungle river without once being bitten by mosquitoes, or you can almost die of thirst in the desert while holding a cold drink in your hand, or dine in the finest restaurants and never have to worry about paying the bill, or ride the wild country of our western frontier and never worry about losing your scalp to a raiding party.. I don't want to die, I just want a ride on my motorcy ... cle.
So, the best gift of true friends is worth celebrating on every Friendship Day .. And here are 12 years of friendship and still counting quotes for that special friend of yours.. This past 12 years I may not have been a good friend, but I hope to become better in subsequent years.. 12 years is really a great deal for me, but I hope for better years together, darling friend.. You’re more than a friend.. We’ve become the envy of friends and families around because our friendship has extended to kinship.. 12 years is too small a year to become good friends.. Only the thought of a good friend like you usually floods my heart and I’ve concluded that you have been a wonderful person from the very start.. It’s really amazing spending time together and celebrating 12 years as good friends today.